Ah the age-old debate…coach wants focus and the team wants to blare music and sing along. Should you or should you not have music at practice? While it is certainly a matter of taste, there are some logical reasons for and against it, and there is some interesting research related to the debate. First let’s look at the positives and the negatives;
- A Big Couple of Days in the Big South! (Part 2 – Gardner Webb: Coach Leo Sayles)
- A Couple of Big Days in the Big South – Part 1: Winthrop University
- No Badgering Needed For Me to Rave About My Time With Wisconsin Volleyball
- A Weekend With The Wolverines; Practice and Match Prep Observations
- A Doggone Good Day With the NIU Huskies!